Aadhar Card Correction Status – Here we are going to show as to how can you
Correct any mistake in your aadhar card via online method. Sometimes what happens is due to some or the other problem you make a mistake in the aadhar card because of that you need to correct those mistakes so that you can use it anywhere for government purpose. If you want to more about it kindly find below as to how you can correct your aadhar card in a complete tutorial given below. Step by step process is mentioned for your help.
Steps for how to get Aadhar Card Correction Status
First of all you should know that what all corrections can be done in your aadhar card. So we have listed below the things which you can update in your aadhar card through online process.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile number.
Aadhar Card Correction Status / Update process
There are two different ways to correct your aadhar card data. You can change the above mention things. All corrections done need to have a document proof which is given by State and Central Government. There are several documents needed to update your aadhar card.
Update of Date of Birth for your Aadhar card you need to submit or upload birth certificate, pan card, voter id, ration card, passport.
For Address change you need to upload a document and as of now there are lot facilities available to upload as your present address. You can upload voter id, driving license, ration card, passport, utility bills etc.
To update your Mobile Number on aadhar card you need to first verify your old phone number by getting an OTP and then change it
You can update new Name and Surname in your aadhar card. To change your surname or the initial you need to upload documents such as passport, driving license and ration card.
Mostly mistakes happens such as Gender Male/Female by aadhar operator. You can correct that as well.
Aadhar Card Correction Status step by step
You need to visit the aadhar self service resident E aadhar update portal.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- You will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP once you receive it.
- You will get these options – Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address Mobile Number.
- You can correct your Name/ Address/ Mobile Number. You can also check your local language as well.
- Then you need to upload your documents as asked.
- One uploaded, you then need to go the list of BPO services in your area.
- Aadhar updation is completed.
- Kindly note your URN so that you can check your Aadhar Card Correction Status anytime you want.
You can now check your aadhar card status online. Following are the steps to check it online.
- Aadhar card status check online is an easy way.
- To check your aadhar card status you need to need to have your aadhar card and URN.
- You then have to visit UID SSUP and enter URN and UID number.
Hope you like this article as to how to check Aadhar Card Correction Status. Kindly feel free to reply us back in case of any queries.